Four-time World Superbike champion to front the dealer-to-dealer auction platform’s European trade campaign
Carl knows this trade from the inside, and he asks exactly the questions a dealer principal asks: what does it cost, how do I know what I’m buying, and what is my bike really worth?”
— Marc McAllister, Managing Director, NPA Europe
DUSSELDORF, GERMANY, September 29, 2026 /EINPresswire.com/ -- National Powersport Auctions (NPA), North America’s leading powersports auction and remarketing platform, has appointed Carl Fogarty MBE as brand ambassador for NPA Europe.
Fogarty — four times World Superbike
The appointment comes in NPA Europe’s first year of trading. NPA opened German operations in Q1 2026 and has since signed more than 50 dealer principals, exceeding its initial launch target ahead of schedule. The first NPA auction ever held outside North America took place on 15 July 2026 as an online, dealer-to-dealer sale, and the business opened for registration in Spain in September 2026.
A NAME THE TRADE ALREADY TRUSTS
Fogarty is one of the most recognised British motorcycle racers of his generation and a household name in the World Superbike markets NPA Europe is entering — Germany, Italy, Spain and France. He is also a familiar figure inside the dealer network itself, having spent four decades around the businesses that sell and service motorcycles.
“I’ve been around motorcycle dealers my whole life — they’re the people who put me on bikes in the first place, and they’re the people I still talk to now. What NPA is doing is straightforward. It gives dealers a proper way to buy and sell used bikes between themselves: a price you can stand behind, an independent condition report, and a buyer base that isn’t just the twenty miles around your showroom. That didn’t exist in Europe before. I wouldn’t put my name to it if I didn’t think dealers would be better off for it.”
Carl Fogarty MBE
A MARKETPLACE BUILT ONLY FOR DEALERS
NPA Europe runs online, dealer-to-dealer wholesale auctions for used motorcycles. Every unit is listed with an NPA Condition Report — independent mechanical and cosmetic grading — and valued against the NPA Value Guide™, built on more than 25 years of wholesale transaction data covering over 30,000 powersport models. Dealers browse, bid and sell from their own premises, with no travel and no auction hall.
Registration is free to trade buyers and sellers, and the platform is closed to the public: aged and part-exchange stock moves dealer to dealer, discreetly, without public discounting that damages retail pricing.
“Carl is one of the best-known names in European motorcycle racing, but that is not why we went to him. He knows this trade from the inside, and he asks exactly the questions a dealer principal asks when we walk through the door: what does it cost, how do I know what I’m buying, and what is my bike really worth? We are a young business in Europe. Having someone the trade already trusts put those questions to us, in public, is worth more to us than any amount of advertising.”
Marc McAllister, Managing Director, NPA Europe

No comments:
Post a Comment